352 ATC Cabinet
The Eagle model 352 ATC cabinet assembly meets or exceeds the new ITS v2 Cabinet standards. This new, state-of-the-art traffic control cabinet combines the best of all worlds – functionality, efficiency, safety, and maintainability. Designed to do more in a smaller space, this advanced new design is the future of traffic control, especially when used with the advanced capabilities of the ATC controller.
The Eagle 352 ATC cabinet assembly provides control for up to 32 output channels and management for up to 120 detector inputs, capable of handling even the most complex intersection configuration. Using high-density, compact components, the cabinet subassemblies are drastically reduced in size, allowing the use of a smaller size cabinet, or greatly expanded additional space in the 352 style. The 352 cabinet shell is based around a standard, rack mount 332 cabinet shell for compatibility with existing cabinet foundations and equipment. Two doors enable access from either side to provide easy maintenance and programming for technicians.
One of the primary design objectives with the ATC cabinet was safety, for both drivers and maintenance personnel. To that end, the cabinet has been designed to safeguard users from accidental shock hazard for components greater than 48V by utilizing touch safe components and guarding high voltage connections. Along with the standard voltage monitoring, the 352 ATC cabinet also includes current monitoring to improve driver safety in the event of a conflict situation. A key new feature is the ability to remove and replace the output assembly without turning the intersection dark.
Standard Enclosure Specifications
- Fabricated from 1/8” thick type 5052-H32 vinyl-coated, millfinished
aluminum utilizing continuously welded construction.
- Door openings double flanged on all sides.
- Furnished with internal E.I.A. 19” rack for mounting equipment.
- Main door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler lock with #2 key.
- All internal and external hardware utilizes non-corrosive material,
including the hinges.
- Flush-mounted police panel with standard police lock.
- Stainless steel, 3/4” diameter handles with three-point locking mechanism.
- 16 output channels – standard quad intersection with 4 pedestrian and 4 overlap phases.
- 48 Channels of Vehicle Detection, Pedestrian Inputs, and EVP.
- 2 or 4 channel Detector Modules.
- High-efficiency, switching power supply.
- Programmable yellow/red or all red flash through the use of color-coded flash plugs.
- Field Output Panel with Phoenix pluggable connectors for connection to signal heads.
- 4 channel flasher output, monitored by conflict monitor.
- 48VDC Coil Flash Transfer Relays.
- CMU2212 for conflict monitoring.
- Pluggable surge suppressor/line filter on incoming power.
- Pluggable surge protection on output field terminals.
- Pull-out drawer / shelf.
- Thermostatically controlled ventilation system with 100 CFM fan.
- Door-switch controlled LED lighting above each door.
Common Optional Features
- Additional Input Files for up to 120 channels of detection.
- 2nd 16 channel Output Assembly.
- Auxiliary Display Unit for CMU.
- Powdercoating or anodizing.
- Manual control cable located in police panel.
- ELS3322L – Cabinet with 19” rack
- JBS2352TMT01 – Terminal Facility with 16 channel output assembly
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.