Comtrol RocketLinx ES9528-XT 32071-5 Lt1475A
- 28-port managed switch featuring 10/100-TX and 4-port gigabit RJ45/ SFP combo (10/100/1000BASE-TX, 1000BASE-X)
- 8Gbps switch fabric
- 8K MAC address table
- Supports jumbo frame up to 9,216 bytes
- Max 12 x 100M rings and 2 gigabit rings aggregation capabilities
- VLAN, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Management via console CLI , Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH and NetVision
- Advanced security features support IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and MAC binding, 802.1x network access control
- Event notification by e-mail, SNMP trap, syslog
- -40o to +74o C operating temperature for extreme environments
- Rackmount installation, low-power
- NEMA TS2 compliant
The RocketLinx ES9528-XT is a layer 2 managed Industrial Ethernet switch, equipped with 24 10/100BASE-TX ports and four gigabit RJ45/GBIC combo ports. The four gigabit combo port design allows 10/100/1000 triple speed, and the SFP ports accept all types of gigabit SFP transceivers, including SX, LX, LHX, ZX and XD for a variety of connections and distances. It is specially designed for control rooms and applications where high-port density and performance are required.
The ES9528 is typcially mounted within a 19-inch rack, along with other 19-inch public servers or other network devices. When lower industrial switches are aggregated to the ES9528-XT, the 24 port plus 4G design allows the connection of up to 12 100M rings plus two Gigabit rings. Each having its own ring redundancy protection.
The RocketLinx ES9528-XT is a fan-less rackmount switch with low- power consumption and supports a wide operating temperature. It supports Jumbo Frame featuring up to 9,216 bytes packet size for large file transmissions.
The embedded software supports full Layer 2 management features, multi-form ring redundancy, network control, monitoring, security and notification. The RocketLinx ES9528-XT provides the perfect foundation for building your industrial Ethernet infrastructure.