Polara BullDog III Series Vandal Resistant ADA Push Button
This button is a highly vandal resistant button with essentially no moving parts. It is pressure activated, but can withstand an impact from a baseball bat or hammer. When the switch activates, you hear a beep and the LED either flashes (Momentary Mode) or lights and stays on until the walk cycle (Latching Mode).
Body Material: Aluminum, Powder Coated
- Standard: 316 Stainless Steel
- Arrow Button: Anodized 6061 Aluminum, Nickel Plated
- Black Powder Coat on area surrounding arrow
Piezo Driven Solid State Switch:
- Operating Force: 3.0 lbs. Maximum
- Operating Temperature: -30°F to 165°F (-34°C to 74°C)
- Operating Voltage: 12-36 VDC, 9-25 VAC RMA (18 VDC Typ.)
- MTBF: 8,800,000 hours Typ.
- Switch Operating Life: Greater than 300 million operations.
- “Off” Current: 15µA Typ.
- “On” Resistance: 40Ω Typ. (Momentary)
- Maximum “On” Current: 30 mA (over-current protection) Typ.
- Maximum “On” Time: 11 sec. Typ.
- Debouce Time: 85 ms. Typ.
LED Operating Modes:
- Momentary: Approx 0.025 sec. LED flash each time button is pressed.
- Latching: LED activates only during non-walk phases and stays on until the beginning of the walk phase.
- Luminous Intensity: 0.3 Lux @ 1 meter Minimum (Red)
- Viewing Angle: 155° Typical
- Volume: 68dB @ 1 meter Typ.
- Beep on Press: 2.6kHz
- Beep on Release: 2.3kHz
- Beep Length: 50ms Typ.
Terminal screws include washers (clamping plates) intended for bare wire. Crimp
Terminals are not recommended.
5 Years, free from manufacturers defects