Designed to be virtually maintenance free, the polycarbonate signal‘s body, door and visor are manufactured from color impregnated materials. Peeling and corrosion are eliminated and scratches diminished. Eagle signals meet or exceed ITE specifications. Eagle hardware or other industry standard hardware may be utilized for mounting.
All legends are clearly visible and definable for any width street with ample safety factor.
- Meets or exceeds ITE specifications. Design provides minimum weight but maximum rigidity and strength.
- Material – The housing and door are injection molded of ultraviolet, stabilized, precolored opaque polycarbonate.
- Housing – One piece polycarbonate unit with serrations in 5 increments at each end. Each housing has provisions for mounting two terminal blocks. Housings may be fastened together to make multi- section signals.
- Visor – Removable extruded ABS. Available in tunnel or cutaway style.
- Positive positioning – Molded serrations provide positive locking of section or complete signal in any of 5 increments about the vertical axis.
- Hinges – Enclosed hinges provide a modern appearance. All hardware is stainless steel.
- Mounting – Completely compatible wtih all standard signal hardware.
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.