RU2 Fast-250 Pole Mount Display
RU2 Systems has your pole mount traffic calming needs covered with our unique pole mount radar speed display signs. Mounted permanently or semi- permanently, these high intensity LED displays get the attention of oncoming drivers. The signs can be directly connected to your AC Utility Power or an optional Solar Power package.
Each of these designs feature a full matrix high intensity LED display with 12″ characters. The 12″ character is appropriate for slower speeds (35 MPH posted and lower) and is legible to 750 feet. A 12” display like this is most appropriate for residential and school zone applications (see photo reverse side).
In addition, Data Collection and several Violator Alerts are available including an embedded “SLOW” message and our flashing Red/Blue bars, particularly effective at night.
- 1/8″ thick welded aluminum construction, front panel access to critical components
- White powder coat paint inside and out – custom colors available
- All stainless steel hardware
- “YOUR SPEED” sign included (MUTCD compliant)
- GE Lexan® shielding with a smoked, non-glare finish for easy reading even in direct sunlight
- Universal 2 piece mounting brackets included; U-bolt, band or wall mount
- Weight: 35 lbs. incl. mounting hardware – A/C Utility Power application
- K-band single directional radar unit
- Latest generation AlInGaP high intensity LED’s
- 12” Full Matrix (rounded) Characters for quick recognition
- Minimum Speed Display, High Speed Blanking & Flashing Digit Violator Alert – Standard
- Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions – Standard
- 12 VDC operation, 12 VDC or 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input
- Power consumption: 5.76W Nominal, 14.88W Peak
- Keyed On/Off switch
- Single cycle ON/OFF clock – Standard
- Defaults to last settings upon power up
- On-board Options & Diagnostics
- Radar sensitivity
- LED Operation Diagnostics
- LED Intensity Diagnostics
- MPH / KPH operation
- Battery test
- Solar Panel, 85W typical, with mounting bracket
- Data Collection
- Custom Applications
- Violator alerts*
- Red-Blue Flashing Bars
* Violator alerts may be set in 1 MPH increments in any order of hierarchy or individually disabled.