Prevent the Preventable
You already know that traffic safety is serious business. Choosing to use MoboTrex Service Department to augment your team can be one of the best decisions you can make.
The MoboTrex Distribution Service team can help you:
- Improve the reliability of your traffic control equipment.
- Reduce the need for emergency repair.
- Provide documentation in the event of an incident.
- Save Time!
- Save Money!
“The responsibility for the design, placement, operation, maintenance, and uniformity of traffic control devices shall rest with the public agency or the official having jurisdiction…” – 2009 MUTCD, Section 1A.07
MoboTrex takes tremendous pride in being able to offer professional expert service for your traffic equipment. As the saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and our service offerings will keep your equipment running properly and help avoid untimely outages or malfunctions. See below detailed descriptions of two of our primary service offerings.
Conflict Monitor Testing
- A complete test of spare units will be performed.
- The intersection will be placed into flash.
- Test unit will be removed at intersection.
- All circuits will be verified.
- Passing units will be returned to cabinets. Failed units will be replaced with customer’s spare if available.
- Intersection will then be returned to normal operation.
- Complete documentation and tester output copy will be supplied to the customer.
- Complete CMU/MMU test will be performed.
- Power feed voltages will be verified.
- A measurement of the current draw at each load will be performed.
- All detection system performance will be verified.
- All terminal screws will be tightened.
- Filter will be changed.
- A test of flash operation and all control switches will be performed.
- All hinges and door locks will be lubricated.
- A test will be performed of pedestrian push buttons and signage.
- All findings and recommendations will be documented and the owner will be contacted for any potential repair authorization.
To inquire about any of our service offerings, please call (563) 323-0009 or simply fill out our convenient request form.